Santiago stays. He does not budge when offered a walk. He does not budge when offered a treat. Not even a hamburger can lure this stubborn French bulldog away from his post, much to the disappointment of the little boy trying to engage him. When the boy's frustration bubbles over into a yell, it wakes the baby and the reader realises whom it was that Santiago was guarding in the first place. This familiar theme of an attention-seeking older sibling paired with the comically and characteristically stubborn French bulldog makes for a humorous and charming tale. All ends well with the boy and his dog playing together with the baby in a final joyous scene.
- What the Psychic Told the Pilgrim : A Midlife Misadventure on Spain's Camino de Santiago
- Camino Portugues Maps - Mapas - Mappe - Karten : Lisboa - Porto - Santiago
- The Essential Guide to Living in Merida, 2016 : Tons of Visitor Information, Including Information on Airbnb, Stays, the Best of Merida, and Dog Culture
- Architektur ferner Welten : Santiago Calatravas skulpturales Architekturverständnis und die Bildhaftigkeit seiner Bauwerke in Werbung, Film, Musik, Computerspiel und Mode
- The Life and Acts of Don Alonzo Enriquez de Guzman: A Knight of Seville, of the Order of Santiago, A.D. 1518 to 1543 : Translated From an Original and Inedited Manuscript in the National Library at Madrid, With Notes and an Introduction
- Selected poems/Poemas Selectos : Selected Poems of Santiago Baca