Creative projects using polymer clay in jewelry, home decor, and more. Includes basic techniques for working with polymer clay and instructions for making 18 different styles of canes.Step-by-step instructions for 30 appealing projects such as jewelry, picture frames, coasters, keychains, buttons, and moreExplains basic tools and techniques for working with polymer clay, including conditioning clay, marbling, mixing colors, making clay roses, and creating a "skinner blend"Instructions for making 18 different geometric and floral canes"
- Nuno Felt : Techniques and Inspiration for Accessories and Home Interiors
- Hand-knit Your Home : 30 Knitted Projects for a Modern Home
- The DIY Bride Crafty Countdown : 40 Fabulous Projects to Make in the Months, Weeks and Hours Before Your Special Day
- Wendy Baker's Compact Sketchbook of Home Accessories : A Fresh Approach to Soft Furnishings
- 3D Art Lab for Kids : 32 Hands-on Adventures in Sculpture and Mixed Media - Including fun projects using clay, plaster, cardboard, paper, fiber beads and more!
- Simple Sewing with a French Twist : An Illustrated Guide to Sewing Clothes and Home Accessories with Style
- Sewing Machine Magic : Make the Most of Your Machine--Demystify Presser Feet and Other Accessories * Tips and Tricks for Smooth Sewing * 10 Easy, Creative Projects
- Thinking Jewellery : On the Way Towards a Theory of Jewellery
- DIY Woodworking Projects Box Set 2 in 1 : 40 Creative Woodworking & Wood Pallet Projects for Decorating Your Lovely Home!: (Wood Pallet Furniture, Household, Woodwork, Recycle, Woodworking Basics)
- 25 Home Automation Projects for the Evil Genius